If you’re feeling a bit lost about the future and overwhelmed by decisions, we’ve got good news for you. The Future Leaders Project exists to help you and others who are feeling a tad confused.
The Future Leaders Project is a life-changing schools’ project bringing together a collaboration of changemakers from education and business to support students aged 15-18 to flourish, in work and life.
It’s totally FREE (phew) for schools and students to enter, and comprises 2 elements:
- A free resource portal containing lesson plans, activities, events, interviews and advice from leaders from a whole range of fields, and a competition – providing an incredible opportunity for students to be seen, heard and developed
- Direct contact with employers, connect with some of the biggest brands in the world who can help you answer some of the big, sweat-inducing questions.
- What should I do as a career?
- What do employers really want?
- How do I stand out from the crowd?
- What should I do with my life?
- I want to work for myself, what are my options?
- What is leadership?
- Am I a leader?
- How do I become the leader of my life?
This project is open for ANYONE to participate in, and requires no cost from you. In fact, the project leaders are so keen to help and support young people that they’re running a competition in October (watch this space) offering you the chance to show off your leadership skills for a chance to win some incredible prizes, including £1,000, work experience and mentorships from the world’s leading figures and organisations.
However, spaces are limited. If you’d like to find out more or register yourself www.ivyhouse.co.uk/future-leaders.